Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Luxuries of life . . .

This was my new purchase last week:



I wanted it for low lighting situations and nice portraits. So I bought it. Why? Because I can!! Then of course I had to play a bit.


Do you interpret Chewy as "C'mon Mom, I'm sooo over this. Enough already"?
(I can't help myself!)
Then on the weekend I had the luxury of flying to Melbourne to visit my dear friend Neda. She had a little bubby almost 6 months ago and he was growing so fast I had to see him. Definately one of life's luxuries is good friends. Friends who laugh at the same things you do, appreciate you and are just special people. Neda is one of those people. I miss you Neda.



This is her son Jalen Jack. Talk about a precious little boy. When he smiles, his whole face lights up and his eyes twinkle!! He's got the most contagious laugh and a content little guy.
We of course had to go shopping at DFO (direct factory outlets). We've got a few weddings coming up so I had to get a new dress. I think it's just a girl thing. We ended up at the shops for 7 hours. Yes, 7 hours. And Jalen was born to shop!! He loved the bags. And we got some great deals as well.

Now it's Wednesday. A day off for ANZAC day. Delena and Dale are coming up for a FriChick cookoff!! Plans were to go mountain biking, but it's raining. So plan B is hot tub, movies and some good food. Anyone want to join us??

1 comment:

bilbo said...

f1.8.

i wish...