Friday, April 13, 2007

Cookies anyone?


Lisa, my sister inlaw, sent me this recipe and I thought I'd give it a try. The recipe said it made 112 cookies. So I quartered it and got 12. ( I think my cookies were a bit larger than they were supposed to be.) I've been feeling rather domestic lately. I even washed the floor the other day. (And if that sounds like a rare occasion, trust me it is!!).

Yay, it's Friday. I rather like these short weeks. I think I should have 5 day weekends every weekend. Maybe I should just have a baby . . .

3 comments:

Janelle Wind said...

YES YES YES and YES - ABSOLUTELY YES - can you hear that clock ticking - tick tick tick... Can't wait for you to have a little baby.... x Janelle

Janelle Wind said...

P.S. Your cookies look totally yummy!!

The Sénéchals said...

Yes, babies do make you more domestic, but then you don't have time to do anything other than defrost! And yes, you should have a baby...it's great :)