Saturday, April 28, 2007

Early morning rise . . .

This is what I'm been waking to for the past few weeks. Heavy fog and mist among the trees. Cooler mornings but great for lying in bed reading or sitting by the fire. Love the fog. Love the rain. Whenever it rains I sing "I"m only happy when it rains" in my head. I don't know who sings it. If anyone knows, tellme, I'd love to buy the song. Seriously, everytime it rains I sing that song.




Today: off to church. Then I think soup for lunch. It's just that kind of day. And then maybe pizza for tea. Love pizza. Espeically with BBQ sauce. It's the only way we make it now.

1 comment:

The Sénéchals said...

If you want some rain, come and visit us in Comox! It's spring and the rain was supposed stop...hmmm. Looks like you have a beautiful place there! Are Heather and Phil coming to visit you? Have a great time!