Friday, September 18, 2009

How cool is this?

I've been admiring this type of wall art for sometime and knew that I wanted something like this. A few months ago my sister-in-law Natalie, cousin-in-law Cheryl and myself went to a quilt and craft fair in Sydney. We found this little company and I knew right away that I loved this. It arrived last week and it is amazing!! It's in the entrance way as you come into our house. At the moment I've got my house pretty much how I want it. This is the icing on the cake.


1 comment:

Jo said...

I love love love this!! I've been checking out the website you showed me....did you do it as a special order? Did you do a design in word or photoshop or something and send it? I can't seem to find any templates or anything on the site......

I want one :)

jo.