Monday, September 21, 2009

17 months.

My life has been so much more complete in the past 17 months due to this gorgeous little boy. He gives me direction, purpose and fills my soul with goodness. Much more than I ever thought. In the past few days he has learned to kiss and I love how his hands frame my face to kiss me. He tells me all about the cars, trucks and motorbikes we see on the road and is so excited to see Leah when we get home. He's learning to become my helped by passing me clothes to put in the washer and turns off his heater and puts his pillow back in his bed. He likes to say hi now at the appropriate time and of course blows kisses at goodbye. Today I watched as he took 2 different pairs of shoes outside so Leah would have something to chew on!! He's a quick learner!

I am so grateful for the past 17 months. I am a lucky woman.




Caves Beach Sunday Sept 20,2009.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! Benny is very cute. That's where Antonin is right now, same activities and everything, I love it! I think that they are so much fun at this stage.