Thursday, August 31, 2006

We're in.

Sorry no blog for awhile! We've officially moved in and pretty much settled. The dogs have been really good (only one incident of chasing wallabies!!). We love visitors, so please come any time. For those of you on our email list (that's probably anyone reading this!) you'll be getting a mass email shortly with all our details on them. We're are currently changing our internet provider since we live in the country now, and it's not up and running yet. HOpefully soon.

I can't tell you how much I love our new place. We're calling it 'MapleGum'. Why, you may ask? My answer: BECAUSE I CAN!!! I love the quiteness, the serenity, the peacefulness about it all. The kookaburras on my porch, the wallabies on my grass and I even like the rooster call at 5.30am!! Colin and I will probably become early morning risers because of ol' Mister Rooster! I've fresh eggs, fresh lemons and tank water! My fireplace is relaxing and my outdoor spa - spectacular!

Have I convinced you to come and visit??!!

I'll be posting photos soon once our computer is up and running.

I am thoroughly blessed. My husband took on this challenge with me and we're doing it together! Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Isn't that what they say??

Stop by anytime!!

3 comments:

Mr. & Mrs. Dean said...

Hey guys,

I would love to stop by! No convincing needed! I just need to get past the $2000 air ticket! Who knew it was more to fly from India than the States?

Love you guys and don't worry Nick and I will visit soon.

Delena said...

I'd like to make a reservation for MapleGum B&B - how does December look on your calendar?

Janelle Wind said...

Sorry Everyone - I have permanently booked the spare bedroom!! I just love your home Heather and Colin and you totally deserve it. A beautiful home for beautiful friends. Can't wait until my next visit... xx Janelle