Monday, August 21, 2006

phoneless

We've been busy packing. Right now I"m in the midst of packing my kitchen and I have found a few more tea towels than I thought I had! Lucky me. It's amazing what you find when you have to pack a house! Last week I was looking through my husband's box of goodies and I found a diary he kept when he was 13! Oh so cute. We had a good chuckle or two!!

Moving day is in 3 days time. We get the keys in 2 days time. Anyone available on Thursday night and wanna help us move?? We've only got a few heavy things - piano, fridge, washing machine. That's about it. I might even get you some pizza for tea if you stay long enough . . .

Right now I'm logged into my neighbours internet access (I'm sure Scaz won't mind!!) to blog this. It happens that our phone provider (should I mention names!!) disconnected us 5 days early!!! As my husband would say "Mongrels!!" So, if you try to ring me you won't get through. You can try our mobile phones. We do have a new number for our new place, but I"m not sure when that will be connected and I won't be posting it here. I'll be sending a mass email with all our new details. If you don't get one and want to know where I live, you'll have to leave a comment!! Did I mention that you might want to know where I'm moving to since the new house has a hot tub and pool???

You can bet I'll be posting some photos very soon. Grandma - I"m sorry it's taken so long. I'll be posting them as soon as we move in!! My Grandma has been asking for them for ages and I haven't done it yet! Terrible.

Anyways, back to packing my plates. We'll see how much gets broken in the move!! Any excuse to buy new things right!!! Nobody tell Colin of my scheme!!

2 comments:

Delena said...

Heather - hope the moving is going well. Wish we were there to help - not! Anyway, I miss you guys and can't wait to be living in the same country as you.

chris and karen said...

I'm so annoyed to have missed your call. What an amazing new pad you have!! Will talk to Chris about arranging a trip to see things first hand. :) Much love, karen