Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Update and a birthday!

So . . . no one has nagged me about updating my blog. I bet it's because you've been adoring my house so much and didn't want to see it move! I know that's why. Don't try and hide it!!

Good news. Have ourselves some renters. Thrilled actually. The plan of attack for next week is get keys on Wed, moving truck Thurs and Fri, clean house Sat night in time for renters on Sun. Or so it'll go! I cannot tell you how much I'm looking forward to heat!! I'll be a new person!

Well, New Zealand was our last trip a few weeks ago. Met my best friend Delena and her husband Dale in NZ and did some driving. Check out photos here:

Landed in Christchurh: (how's my depth of field!!)

Delena and Dale:



The view from the car (which was seen a lot)
New Zealand is known for the sheep. Never got tired of the seeing them.
This was a progression shot and this was the final outcome!

Our rental. Sould I send this photo to Mitsubishi or what??
Mt Cook. The highest mountain in New Zealand. All we saw was fog!

Snowboarded for the first time. A few sore bits still.
Another photo from the car!!

And I also want to tell my dad HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Aug 13 is his special day. Hope is was nice! I love you heaps!

Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

Janelle Wind said...

Congratulations on getting tennants - that is very exciting!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your photos my friend - they are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! So glad you had a lovely time too.

Can't wait to see your new home. You will love the heat too.

Happy Birthday to Heathers Dad
x Janelle