Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Good things

Nothing like freshly squeezed orange juice to get you going in the morning. I've had a bit of a cold for the past week and this gave me a good kick of vitamin C. The funny thing about being sick and working with people all day is the free advice they just have to share with you. One wanted to give me antibiotics right then and there. Another gave me this recipe for a concoction that I think would work if you lived as a hermit. The ingredients were so potent! But it's nice they want me to get better!

I'm a bit of a reader. I need to read before I go to sleep. I love books. A must. I found this new author Jodi Picoult, and I'm totally into her books. A must read. This is my bedside table.

This is Colin's bedside table. He's a scientist and not much into books. He'll watch it on DVD, but read? Little chance. But at least someone is reading something educational to better our life! Gotta be thankful for that!

As mentioned in previous post it was our anniversary. So no better way then to take the dogs to the beach for a good run and play. Leah loves the water and both the dogs play running races! Pure joy on their faces!


Did you notice the hair cut? I got bored! Love it. It's a bit funky! Something I do about every 6 years or so!!

Have a great day. Do something fun for you!

2 comments:

Neda Scale said...

I LOVE the haircut Mrs B... Very cute, and funky! You are inspiring me... to do something different with my hair... Hope you're feeling better. I want to ring you... tried yesterday and realised that i've lost your home no?? Blonde moment.

Love ya,

Neda x x

Anonymous said...

Love your hair! Everyone needs a new due... no matter how many times they get one done.

Love Christina