Saturday, November 10, 2007

Just a moment

I'm pregnant. If anyone still checks this blog this is my excuse for leaving nothing here for months! I figure it's the best excuse ever and one I only get to use for a small (very small) portion of my life. I'm now 18 weeks pregnant. Amazing to think how slow/fast the time goes. I don't plan on posting much on this blog in the near future. Maybe when the baby arrives I might. (And then you'll be bombarded with baby photos!!) I am back into my creativity after my head in a bucket for so long. And with the silly season upon us (6 weeks until santa arrives) I have a few things to do.
So on that note - if you want to drop me a line here's my email: burzacotts@gmail.com. Otherwise I'll see you when I see you! :)

3 comments:

Zaak said...

Hey mamacita! That's such great news. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and birthing experience. There honestly is nothing in the world that compares to having a child. It's pure joy. Even the hard stuff is joyous.

And please, do keep posting. And why aren't you on facebook?

The Sénéchals said...

Congrats! You'd better post some baby pics. Hope all goes well.

Heather Dawn said...

So glad that your back. I will have a hard time waiting the next 22 weeks to see pictures of the little cutie.