Sunday, July 01, 2007

Photo's continued

This Sweet Pea did so well with the traveling. She was such a good little girl and look how adorable she is!!


We went down to Manly Beach for a few days and that was a highlight for all of us. Great spot just to hang out. And Heather and I got to spend a few hours at the shopping centre!!



Grandma had the knack of holding Madeline and she would just fall asleep. This photo is taken from Grandma's view of looking down at her. Grandma loved how her eyelashes were so delicate and beautiful. I couldn't agree more!


It was nice to spend time with both sides of my family now. This is Ellana and Carter at Soilders beach after a scuba dive( by my Dad, Scaz and myself) and a picnic. Another lovely relaxing day!


It was such a delight to have my Grandma come visit too. She is 84 years old and such a trooper. She was the first one up every morning and out for a walk. Every morning. She would stoke up the fire to keep us warm and would clean up in her own quiet way. Sometimes I got bossy and told her to sit down and relax!! I do hope she comes again. I've told her that I'll keep her room just for her!!



A sunrise off Manly (photo by my M0m):

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful to see your selections of our activities and all the people profiles! Beautiful photos ----we had such a splendid time with you in your new home and sightseeing your localities. Thanks a million for such a great time with you and your Oz family and friends. God bless you every one! Love Mom