Sunday, July 01, 2007

My family - the beach bums!

After much anticipation (and many groans from those who have been checking my blog for awhile now), here are some photos of my family's holiday out here. It was such a good time. We spent a bit of time at the beach and just hanging out. Oh, how nice it would be to have them around the corner!!


THE COOL DUDE CARTER:



SEARCHING FOR THAT PERFECT WAVE:


MOM LOVED HAVING MADELINE IN THE BEAN WRAP:


NOTHING BUT AIR:


EVEN GRANDMA GOT TO PLAY BEACH SOCCER:


LOOKING FOR THAT SHARK (I'm not making it up):


I THINK SOMEONE DROPPED IN ON ME!:


SURFER GIRL:
(Heather caught her first wave in to get away from the shark)


CARTER'S GORGEOUS LITTLE FEET:


MY DAD FEELING RIGHT AT HOME:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have captured our excursions to the beach in such a tangible way - brings back a flood of memories. Great shot of Dad!Love you and your postings, Mom