Thursday, May 03, 2007

7 days and counting . . .


This is me. With my new lens. I kinda like it.

7 days until my family arrives!! Very exciting. 7 days until I begin 2 1/2 weeks of holidays!! I'm been scheming over the last few days of activities we can do. Would you believe that there is a huge price difference in the hire for scuba equipment? 90$ at one store and $50 at another!! I"m trying to book a boat dive so I'll keep you posted. But I just realized the room where my grandma will be staying as no blinds. Maybe a dash to Ikea may help me.

Tonight begins our weddings galore. Col's got a buck's night for the groom of the wedding on Sunday. Friday night Col has rehearsal and rehearsal dinner for wedding next weekend. Sunday morning I have bridal shower for wedding in June. Sunday afternoon we have wedding. Next Saturday we have another wedding. Then a 3 week break. Then 3 weddings in 8 days, all in different locations!! Fantastic!! Weddings are good for couples. Wedding sermons mean more to us now that we have been married for awhile. I just kind of smile and nod and say hmmm; how true.

But somewhere in there I've got to get a hair appointment, pick up another bed, make beds, find bassinet, car seats for littlies and make a welcome sign!! Woohoo.

7 comments:

bilbo said...

i got a spare queen size mattress you can borrow... no base, but it's a slat mattress so is pretty comfy.

Warren Scale said...

Looking forward to a scuba dive too!
You can borrow Caleb's baby seat!

Anonymous said...

yippee - I'm getting excited for you. Do they arrive on Thursday or Friday? We've got some plans Friday night that everyone can join in on if you want. I need your email address!I forgot you were doing wedding things yesterday - I left that message on your phone. Talk to ya later, Delena

Neda Scale said...

Hi Mrs Burza,

I LOVE this pic... you are so clever!! I also love the pics of you with Chewy... beautiful. I hope the wedding went well. I'm sure you must be so excited about your family... not many sleeps now! I just wanted to say a BIG thank you for the beautiful card and the $$. You didn't have to do that you sweet thing. Love the $10 - that's going to be the bench mark of all shopping days from now on! Love ya... Neda x x

Anonymous said...

Hey Delena/Dale, got your message, glad you got some limes, will linkup soon.

Later
Col

Philip said...

Time for another update! Unfortunately we've come and gone already. Had a wonderful time at your place and meeting your friends!

Philip

Heather Dawn said...

Hi Heather, Great photo. Spending holidays with you has me wishimg for such a camera...and a personal lear jet! Heather