Thursday, March 29, 2007

I wish . . .

. . . you could hear the sounds from these photos. Leah is such a little tease. That is actually Chewy's new birthday present from Grandma and Grandpa B. He never got a chance to play with it. We threw it for him but he acted a little disinterested so off Leah ran and played with it all afternoon. It has a little squeaky toy inside and all you hear is squeak, squeak as she runs around the house. And if she happens to come close she'll start to growl to let Chewy know that she has his toy and that he should chase after her!! And sometimes he does. Other times he just couldn't be bothered. My dogs are just amazing. They literally play tag around the house, up the hill, through the garden, around the water tanks. They bring such joy to my life. I could learn a few lessons from my doggies!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Whee, welcome back to blog world. Love the 80's makeup and the firewoman suit. Heidi

The Sénéchals said...

What a beautiful dog! Thanks for your comments on my blog - it's good hearing from you. And yes, as a physio you would know about the nails :) Your wedding pics (or friends' wedding pics) are gorgeous! Love the poofy sleeves. Cheers, Kim

Janelle Wind said...

I can just hear Lea now!! Good on her for teasing Chewy. We have the same ball for Kewell and he LOVES it too - I went to sleep last night to the sound of squeeking!!! I think we could all learn lesson from dogs. Have a fabulous day my friend xx Janelle
P.S. My hair is still longish but much much more layered - am having a go at doing it myself this morning hmm see how I go!

Heidi said...

Thanks for your comments about Africa. As for climbing Kili you should really email a friend of mine. She and her husband climbed it a couple of years ago and would have lots of helpful hints. She has also been back and forth a few times recently and could give you pretty up-to-date tips. Email me and I'll put you guys in touch. I'm jealous!